|Corgi Cameo D753 AEC Cabover Colman’s Mustard delivery van, collectable toy vehicle from Corgi Vintage Collection. Corgi originally sold a range of die-cast toy vehicles, produced by Mettoy Playcraft Ltd in the UK, introduced in 1956. These were manufactured in Swansea for 27 years until the firm went into liquidation. Following a management buy-out, Corgi Toys was created in 1984, later sold to Mattel in 1989. This was followed by Corgi Classics, established in 1995.|
Colman’s Mustard was introduced in 1814 by Jeremiah Colman, who made it at Stoke Holy Cross Mill near Norwich. He was joined in the business by his adopted nephew, James, in 1823 and the company name was changed to J & J Colman. The distinctive yellow packaging and bull’s head logo were introduced in 1855 and in 1860 Colman’s received a Royal Warrant to make mustard for Queen Victoria. Colman’s still provide mustard to the royal household today.